Provider Credentialing Assistant Job – Oklahoma City, OK
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
Xpress Wellness offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Xpress Wellness offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match. Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.
Primary responsibility includes but is not limited to preparing and submitting provider credentialing applications to insurance organizations and tracking follow-up. This position will also support the Provider Onboarding and Credentialing Coordinator, as needed, with provider intake data and maintenance of credentialing files.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate or Bachelor Preferred.
- 1 + Healthcare or related area experience
- 1+ years of provider credentialing is preferred.
- Prepare, submit, and follow-up on provider credentialing applications
- Maintain a detailed log of all pending and completed work in credentialing software
- Assist with intake documents and input data into credentialing software and credentialing database
- Assist with monitoring database for pending expirations of licenses, certifications, malpractice insurance, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity in all aspects of the credentialing process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of a professional and adaptable demeanor
- Requires initiative and the ability to follow directions
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, set priorities, and follow through • Skill of proficiency in computer applications Word, Excel, Adobe
- Working knowledge of CAQH and PECOS preferred