Integrity offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Integrity offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match. Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.
NP or PA will provide primary and episodic care to patients following accepted standards and protocols.
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Work-life balance with a Flexible schedule
- Competitive base salary +
- Productivity bonuses
- CME time + stipend available
- Generous PTO
- Retirement package with employer match
- Short-term disability + long-term disability options
- Life insurance
- Malpractice coverage provided
Skills and Attributes:
- Understanding of medical coding and billing.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations including OSHA, HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others.
- Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to supervise, train and evaluate new and current provider staff.
- Degree from accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program.
- Board certification NP or PA credentials.
- State and federal licensure requirements including DEA.
- BLS certification