Integrity Urgent Care offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits for full time employees including medical, dental, life, vision, and disability. Integrity Urgent Care offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
“Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.”
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you an experienced Medical Receptionist who would love spending your days in a positive, rewarding environment at a fun, state-of-the-art facility that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay? If so, Integrity Urgent Care’s Front Desk Medical Receptionist position is perfect for you!
In this outstanding Front Desk Medical Receptionist role, you will join a fun and welcoming team of professionals, happy to support you along your career path. Add to your knowledge base as you learn new and useful skills from first-hand, on-the-job experiences. In addition, you will be the recipient of a good work/life balance and exceptional benefits.
PRN- as needed
Applicants should be open to working 12-hour shifts and weekends as we have extended hours to better serve our patients. Grab this chance to join a group of highly trained providers and staff who work together to provide excellent care in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere. Apply for Integrity Urgent Care’s Front Desk Medical Receptionist opening today!
- Greet patients and visitors with warmth, compassion, and demonstrated commitment to exceptional service
- Communicate with referring physicians, patients and others by telephone to provide information, answer questions, schedule appointments and call-backs, etc.
- Complete patient admission process accurately and efficiently including collecting co-pays and obtaining registration information
- Verify and update patient insurance information
- Record and update financial information; record and collect patient charges; file, collect and expedite third party claims
- Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory levels, order supplies and schedule equipment service and repairs
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years in a clinical setting preferred
- BLS certification preferred
- Familiarity with or ability to understand insurance summary data
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Strong typing skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology