Integrity Urgent Care offers a 401k retirement plan with a generous company match.
“Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.”
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can grow your healthcare career? Breathe life into your nursing career when you say yes to this outstanding Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN position with Integrity Urgent Care in Cleburne, TX.
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN with our urgent care, you will have the chance to heal the community you live in. Our LVNs enjoy flexible schedules, competitive pay, and great benefits while learning from the best. Here you will find co-workers that see you are part of a family working together to make a difference.
Applicants should be open to working 12-hour shifts and weekends as we have extended hours to better serve our patients. There is no limit to what you can achieve when you onboard with us! Apply for our Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN opening today!
- Perform initial patient assessment including medical history and vitals
- Explain treatment procedures and prepare patient and exam room for examination by provider
- Administers injections and medications, perform wound care and other procedures as directed by provider
- Perform CLIA-waived lab tests, blood draws, diagnostic tests, and lab specimen collections
- Perform occupational medicine protocols, using proper technique and guidelines
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, and exam room between patients
- Maintain medical charts and ensure patient follow-up
- Inventory control and resupply
- Licensure from an accredited school and current TX LVN license
- Current BLS certification
- Urgent care experience preferred
- Fluency with medical terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must possess exceptional communication, critical thinking, and independent decision-making skills