Xpress Wellness offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, flexible work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits for full time employees including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Xpress Wellness offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
“Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.”
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can grow your healthcare career? Breathe life into your nursing career when you say yes to this outstanding Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN position with Xpress Wellness Urgent Care in Weatherford, OK.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN with our urgent care, you will have the chance to heal the community you live in. Our LPNs enjoy flexible schedules, competitive pay, and great benefits while learning from the best. Here you will find co-workers that see you are part of a family working together to make a difference.
Applicants should be open to working 12-hour shifts and weekends as we have extended hours to better serve our patients. There is no limit to what you can achieve when you onboard with us! Apply for our Full-time Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN opening today!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities include:
- Perform initial patient assessment including medical history and vitals
- Explain treatment procedures and prepare patient and exam room for examination by provider
- Administers injections and medications, perform wound care and other procedures as directed by provider
- Perform CLIA-waived lab tests, blood draws, diagnostic tests, and lab specimen collections
- Perform occupational medicine protocols, using proper technique and guidelines
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, and exam room between patients
- Maintain medical charts and ensure patient follow-up
- Inventory control and resupply
- This position will be required to be trained in X-Ray
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and qualifications include:
- Licensure from an accredited school and current OK LPN license
- Current BLS certification
- Urgent care experience preferred
- Fluency with medical terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must possess exceptional communication, critical thinking, and independent decision making skills