“Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.”
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for increasing revenue by growing Xpress Wellness Urgent Care’s various service lines including occupational medicine, behavioral health and any new lines of business. This position will serve in developing new employer relationships for Xpress Wellness across all locations to establish new employer contracts and will transition new business to account management with Area Managers. The Business Development Coordinator consistently articulates Xpress Wellness’ mission, promotes excellence, and strengthens brand identity across strategic markets identified by market assessments. This position works closely with Marketing (Coordinators) and Operations (Area Managers). This position must reside within the assigned territory.
1. Ensure all messaging delivered aligns with key business strategies.
2. Facilitate communication between employers, outside referral sources and internal operations.
3. Brainstorm and collaborate with other departments for new ideas, strategies and opportunities to grow employer services participation.
4. Plan, create, and execute meetings with targeted employers and other referral sources.
5. Help develop strategies for current and existing employer products, behavioral health programs and all additional service lines.
6. Manage company brand and reputation. Accepts feedback and constructive criticism in a positive and professional manner.
7. Manages special projects and duties as assigned. This is a safety-sensitive position with leadership, employees, patients/families, and providers.
8. This position does required extensive cold calling and networking to outside referral sources.
9. Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently or in a team without direction
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to react to change productively and handle essential tasks as assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to travel 75% of the time
- 2-3 years of experience working in a business development position, preferably health care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related area preferred.
- Experience in a sales or business development field is a plus.