Xpress Wellness Urgent Care offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, flexible work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits for full time employees including medical, dental, life, vision, and disability.
Xpress Wellness Urgent Care offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
“Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.”
Why You’ll Love This Job
Propel your Medical Assistant (MA) career to the next level at a state-of-the-art urgent care clinic when you join our professional, friendly staff as at Xpress Wellness Urgent Care in Care in Altus, OK!
As a Seasonal Clinical Assistant, you will experience both personal and professional satisfaction as you work next to respected medical experts, changing lives for the better by delivering quality patient care. Keep your. In return for your important contributions, you will receive competitive pay and generous company benefits!
Applicants should be open to working 12-hour shifts and weekends as we have extended hours to better serve our patients. As a Seasonal Clinical Assistant, you can improve lives, one patient at a time. Apply for our Seasonal Clinical / Medical Assistant (MA) job opening today!
- Assist the provider in the examination and treatment of patients, following established standards and practices as directed by clinic provider
- Triage/greet patients; obtain consent forms; take vital signs
- Prepare examination room by positioning instruments and equipment
- Administer injections, medications, venipuncture, and wound care as directed by provider orders
- Perform diagnostic tests and collect lab specimens
- Monitor disposable inventory and places orders for medical supplies and pharmaceuticals
- Clean and sterilize exam rooms and medical equipment between patients
- Help cover front desk responsibilities as needed
- This position will be required to be trained in X-Ray
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred
- 2+ years MA experience preferred
- Familiarity with medical terminology required
- Up-to-date BLS certification
- Must be proficient with computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite