Xpress Wellness offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, flexible work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits for full time employees including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Xpress Wellness offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
“Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.”
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can achieve high personal and professional growth, Xpress Wellness Urgent Care’s Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant position is perfect for you! We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced and fun atmosphere to fill a position in our Ada, OK office!
As a Medical Assistant with us, you will have the backing of a friendly, innovative staff who all ready to guide and support you as you advance your career. You will increase your skill set through first-hand training and will never be bored as you learn from experienced mentors and meet a variety of appreciative clients. In return for your important contributions, you will receive competitive pay and generous company benefits!
Applicants should be open to working 12-hour shifts and weekends as we have extended hours to better serve our patients. Say yes to a fantastic future when you join the Xpress Wellness Urgent Care family! Apply today.
- Assist the provider in the examination and treatment of patients, following established standards and practices as directed by clinic provider
- Triage patients including documenting vitals and medical history
- Prepare examination room by positioning instruments and equipment
- Administer injections, medications, venipuncture, and wound care as directed by provider orders
- Perform diagnostic tests and collect lab specimens
- Monitor disposable inventory and places orders for medical supplies and pharmaceuticals
- Clean and sterilize exam rooms and medical equipment between patients
- Help cover front desk responsibilities as needed
- This position will be required to be trained in X-Ray
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred
- 2+ years MA experience preferred
- Familiarity with medical terminology required
- Up-to-date BLS certification
- Must be proficient with computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite