Xpress Wellness offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Xpress Wellness offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match. Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can grow your healthcare career? Breathe life into your nursing career when you say yes to this outstanding Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN position with Xpress Wellness Urgent Care in Great Bend, KS.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN with our urgent care, you will have the chance to heal the community you live in. Our LPNs enjoy flexible schedules, competitive pay, and great benefits while learning from the best. Here you will find co-workers that see you are part of a family working together to make a difference.
There is no limit to what you can achieve when you onboard with us! Apply for our Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN opening today!
At Xpress Wellness Urgent Care, employee safety is a top priority. In addition to our standard workplace safety protocols, we are:
- Providing staff with PPE
- Requiring the use of masks at all clinics
- Limiting waiting room access
- Continuously sanitizing our clinics
Shift Details: Rotating shift schedules help our team maintain a healthy work-life balance. You’ll work just 7 out of every 14 days!
2-week rotation is as follows:
Scheduled-Monday and Tuesday
Off- Wednesday and Thursday
Scheduled-Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Off- Monday and Tuesday
Scheduled- Wednesday and Thursday
Off- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Perform initial patient assessment including medical history and vitals
- Explain treatment procedures and prepare patient and exam room for examination by provider
- Administers injections and medications, perform wound care and other procedures as directed by provider
- Perform CLIA-waived lab tests, blood draws, diagnostic tests, and lab specimen collections
- Perform occupational medicine protocols, using proper technique and guidelines
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, and exam room between patients
- Maintain medical charts and ensure patient follow-up
- Inventory control and resupply
- This position will be required to be trained in X-Ray
- Licensure from an accredited school and current KS LPN license
- Current BLS certification
- Urgent care experience preferred
- Fluency with medical terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must possess exceptional communication, critical thinking, and independent decision making skills