Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Full-Time or Part-Time. Remote telehealth and/or in-office and/or in nursing care facilities.
Xpress Wellness offers a great working environment with opportunities to work in several different settings depending on your preferences. Xpress Wellness started out as an urgent care but is rapidly growing and expanding into other wellness programs to provide a broader spectrum of care. Our behavioral health care services program is rapidly growing to include opportunities in outpatient counseling telehealth, nursing facilities, and in clinics across Oklahoma. We offer flexible work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits including medical, dental, life, vision, and disability. Xpress Wellness offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.
We are seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers,
and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
to join our team in several locations across Oklahoma. We provide outpatient counseling/behavioral health services, medication assisted therapy, and nursing care facility behavioral health services. Remote work from your home is available. Multiple clinics across Oklahoma are also available to see in-person patients. Different client populations of all ages and a wide variety of presenting problems are available to match your preferences and skills. We have patients of all ages so if you prefer working with children, adolescents, young adults, adults, or older adults or all of the above, we have patients available to meet your preferences.
Work with our Xpress Wellness Urgent Care designated Rural Health Clinics providing brief appointments using a primary care behavioral health model. Our treatment team members have the flexibility to provide brief behavioral health services as well as general mental health counseling services with a wide range of presenting problems and populations. Patient Service Specialists help our providers with administrative tasks, such as patient registration, scheduling, billing, and other indirect patient care activities so providers can focus mostly on direct patient care.Salary:
We offer a competitive base salary for full-time employment plus employee benefits! Full-time team members enjoy a guaranteed base salary
with incentive pay
for meeting certain productivity goals. Plus receive reimbursement and paid time off for continuing education training. Competitive rate for part-time contractors to supplement income is also available. Salary is negotiable based on experience, competencies, and population servedLocation:
State of Oklahoma and/or State of Kansas. Work remotely from your home or personal office from anywhere and multiple locations across the State of Oklahoma and/or Kansas. 100% remote work from anywhere serving residents of Oklahoma and/or Kansas is possible or a combination of remote work and in-clinic services is available in many locations. We have several clinics in multiple locations to match you with one near where you live.Benefits:
- 100% work from home on a telehealth platform is possible. Multiple sites across the State of Oklahoma if you prefer to have a mix of in-person and telehealth services. We can match you with a clinic closest to where you live. Minimal to no travel required for outpatient mental/behavioral health positions. *Travel may be required for nursing care behavioral health positions.
- Full-time salary and employee benefits available. Enjoy a base salary for guaranteed income with incentive pay. Part-time employees receive a very competitive hourly rate. Includes employee benefits such as competitive wages with incentives, paid time off, comprehensive insurance benefits, and retirement plan with generous company match.
- Training expense reimbursement and paid time off for CEs.
- Flexible schedule: Set your own work schedule availability. Be a full-time salaried employee or supplement your current income on a part-time hourly basis.
- Minimal paperwork. Working through a Rural Health Clinic, prior authorizations are not required. Using a Primary Care Behavioral Health Model, documentation is minimal.
- Electronic Medical Record with automated appointment reminders, integrated telehealth platform, patient education, electronic patient registration and simple documentation flow to reduce paperwork burden.
- Minimal administrative overhead- A Patient Service Specialist will help with patient communications outside of regular appointments, handling referrals, insurance credentialing, scheduling appointments, and other administrative overhead to help you maximize your efficiency and effectiveness. Therapists are not required to complete registration paperwork, insurance verifications, discuss billing/collect payments, and other administrative responsibilities that take away from the therapeutic focus of sessions.
- Using a primary care behavioral health model, most appointments are brief (25 - 40 minutes), problem specific, and solution focused.
- Generalist Practice and Flexibility, typically one session per week, per patient. We encourage a generalist practice approach with the use of supportive care, motivational interviewing, brief solution-focused therapy, behavioral activation techniques and cognitive behavioral therapy, along with other modalities appropriate to the patient’s situation. The ideal therapist for this position will work with a wide range of patient populations, age-ranges, and presenting problems.
- Psychotropic medication management is available to assist in the therapeutic process when appropriate. Medical consultation is available.
- Supportive administrative and leadership team is available for questions, training, consultation, and coordination.
Due to federal Rural Health Clinic regulations, Behavioral Health Providers must have an active unrestricted license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in the state where patients are receiving services, currently Oklahoma and/or Kansas. Social Workers still under supervision for the LCSW are not eligible for this position. Who Should Apply?
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Psychologists, and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners. We are looking for the very best providers to deliver high quality services.
- Therapists licensed in Oklahoma or Kansas who are looking for a position to work from anywhere. All you need is a phone and a good internet connection. We will provide you with a computer for telehealth and electronic medical record documentation.
- Therapists looking for an employee-based job with a consistent salary and benefits but still have the flexibility in your schedule and the ability to either work exclusively from home via telehealth or a combination of remote telehealth and in-clinic services.
- Therapists experienced in providing services within the primary care behavioral health model or those looking for a fresh approach to mental health counseling with shorter visits and greater focus on behavior, thinking, and physical changes.
- Therapists who want to be a part of a growing company that is working to provide a wide spectrum of care to address whole-person wellness.